- Business Association of Gaepo 1 dong Apartment Reconstruction (2013)
- Site Area
- Floor Area Ratio
- 660-3 Gaepo-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Construction Area
- Building Scale
- Underground 4story, Aboveground 35story, 6,072 Units
- Residential Housing
- Gross Area
- Reinforced concrete structure(mushroom construction)
- 김동현, 김화영, 손주원, 문우성, 강주연, 주현진, 유주영
The wide central square surrounded by 6 theme parks, as well as the walking trails going around the complex, shall accommodate the residents of the complex as well as the residents from the neighboring complexes, functioning as the center of the Gaepo district community.
In addition, hotel-style common lobbies, pilotis complete with gardens, hanging gardens with view of the surrounding landscape, and the household units which come in various sizes will be able to satisfy the needs of the future generations.
And each unit floor faces the South and offer wall-to-wall ventilation, so as to ensure pleasant yet energy-effective living.
Furthermore, the main building has been designed through collaboration with Fritz Van Dongen, an architect from Holland: this complex shall be a new landmark in Gangnam, Seoul, providing this region with a unique locational feature.